To be an authorized affiliate of Savobe, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the Savobe service as an affiliate. By signing up for the Savobe affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. DO NOT SPAM. Spamming is immoral, illegal and annoying to others. Please do not advertise your opportunities by Spamming. We have a strict Anti-Spam policy and we take this very seriously. By joining you agree that you will comply by this Anti-Spam Policy.
2. The amount you earn is dependent on your own efforts and the efforts of others. We make no guarantees of the amount of money that can be made from your SAVOBE membership.
3. Instant pays are paid by online methods through an automated process.
4. Make sure you enter a VALID email address (we recommend www.gmail.com ) and that you keep it up-to-date. Emails continually returned undelivered will terminate your membership. Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email filters to make sure you can receive our email.
5. All payments to www.savobe.com are NON REFUNDABLE
6. Violation of our terms and conditions will result in the immediate termination of your account. You will forfeit any further profits from savobe.com pages.
Misuse of Your Account and Anti-Spam Policy
You agree to use Your Account only in accordance with this Agreement and not for any improper or illegal purposes. You may not use Your Account to promote or facilitate any “spamming” or Unsolicited Commercial Emailing (UCE), as discussed in our Anti-Spam Policy. Your use of Your Account in such improper or illegal ways may subject You to federal or state punishments. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable penalty fee for misuse of your account. Where spam is reported or suspected, You agree that we reserve that right to terminate Your Account.
Your Account may not be advertised as:- Illegal files, Adult Services, Pornography, Escort Services, Pirate files,
Warez, Serialz / Crackz, IRC, Any MP3 files, Slander / Libel,Impersonations, Promotion of violence or terrorism, Racial / Sexual /Political discrimination and other services we deem inappropriate. Spamming/ Junkmail is not tolerated. Failure to comply may result in the cancellation of you account.
Hosting Bandwidth Usage
You agree to use the services provided by us with consideration for Bandwidth usage. If your bandwidth usage is high, we may, at our sole discretion, provide your hosting on an alternative server and platform. We will reasonably provide the same hosting features but variations may exist in some aspects, including but not limited to Control Panel, scripting and access. We reserve the right to terminate your Account at any time should it suspect misuse of service. No refund will be offered in this case.
SAVOBE promises to keep Your personal information private. We will not sell Your personal information to 3rd Parties.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SAVOBE PROGRAM IS BEING PROVIDED TO MEMBER “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SAVOBE DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON DURATION OR EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY JURISDICTION. The Secret Pays DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY OF, OR ACCURACY OF ADVERTISEMENTS FOR, ANY MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY MERCHANTS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PROGRAM. IN ADDITION, ALTHOUGH SAVOBE INTENDS TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO THE SAVOBE WEB SITE, SAVOBE DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS SITE IS FREE OF DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS. IN ADDITION, The Secret Pays DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND SAVOBE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SAVOBE PROGRAM IN ANY WAY, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO CANCEL YOUR Account. SAVOBE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SAVOBE PROGRAM OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SAVOBE PROGRAM. IN NO EVENT WILL SAVOBE OR ANY AFFILIATE OF SAVOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR NON-PERFORMANCE OF The Secret Pays’ OBLIGATIONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL The Secret Pays BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR LOSSES INCURRED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE PROGRAM; (II) ANY FAILURE, DELAY, OR DECISION BY SAVOBE IN ADMINISTERING THE POWERLINE PROGRAM; (III) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE; OR (IV) THE PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OF MERCHANTS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF Savobe, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO LICENSEE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENTS
1. I am of legal age in the province, state or nation of my residency. I agree that I am an independent contractor, responsible for determining my own business activities, without control or direction by Savobe, and not an agent or employee of Savobe. I am responsible for the payment of all employment taxes and any other tax required under any federal, state or regulatory taxing agency.
2. This position does not constitute the sale of a franchise or of a Member position and no fee or purchase has been required of me for participation as a Member.
3. I agree that as a SAVOBE Member, I shall place primary emphasis upon the sale of the membership product. Permissible Member sales aids and services purchases shall be automatically modified to comply with the exemption requirements set forth in states laws regulating business opportunities.
4. In presenting SAVOBE Member position to prospects, I agree that such presentations shall be strictly according to the following format and that I will be terminated as a Member if I fail to do so:
a. Directing all prospects to SAVOBE website for sign up.
5. In order to maintain a viable Marketing Program and to comply with changes in federal, state or local laws in economic conditions, SAVOBE may provide Policies and Procedures for Members from time to time, as well as to modify its Member Compensation Program. Such Policies and Procedures and Compensation Plan modifications, and all changes thereto, shall become a binding part of this Agreement upon publication on the official SAVOBE Internet website or Representative Newsletter.
6 .I understand that no attorney general or other regulatory authority ever reviews, endorses or approves any product, compensation program or company, and I will make no such claim to others.
7. I understand that my Member position can be inherited or bequeathed, but cannot be transferred or assigned during my lifetime without written consent of the Company which consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
8. This Agreement shall be deemed in effect upon its receipt and acceptance by Savobe.
9 .I will not promote my Member business nor use the Company name, or trade names, logos, sales materials, trademarks or service marks of SAVOBE except in materials provided by the Company, displayed in the Back Office or approved in writing by SAVOBE prior to their use by me, I understand that unauthorized use or duplication of trademarks or copyrighted materials is a violation of federal law.
10. I am responsible for supervising and supporting Members I sponsor into the program and in my downline. I agree to maintain monthly communication and support to those Members in my downline by way of any of the following, or combination thereof: Personal contact, telephone communication, written communication, and attendance at Member meetings.
11. SAVOBE provides the following fulfillment to its Members: Marketing website, Instant downloads of software, ebooks, audio, video, and other digital products. SAVOBE may in its discretion require an annual renewal fee.
12. I will not make false or misleading statements about SAVOBE membership or Member position. Display of payments received, the making of income projections and the use of income testimonials to prospective Members is prohibited.
13. Multiple positions are not allowed. Member lists, names and data are owned by Company and may never be used for any commercial purpose without prior written consent of Company.
14. This agreement is governed by the laws of USA. The parties agree that any claim, dispute or other difference between them shall be exclusively resolved by binding arbitration pursuant to Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association with arbitration.
A PARTICIPANT IN THIS NETWORK MARKETING PLAN HAS A RIGHT TO REMOVE THEIR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME, REGARDLESS OF REASON. CANCELLATION MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING TO THE COMPANY AT ITS PRINCIPAL BUSINESS ADDRESS.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA, without reference to conflicts of law rules. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. SAVOBE failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating or constituting a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between You and Savobe, nor shall You have the ability to create any obligation on SAVOBE behalf. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and SAVOBE with respect to the Powerline/Moneyline Program and System.