iLoveBOBs is a Community Development Group of black business owners united to progress toward strong social and economic sustainability for black owned businesses.
We can positively shape our future through connected efforts and shared mutual beneficial resources between members, partners, and community leaders.
We bring Business owners together to identify customer problems and needs, strategize and offer solutions to strengthen B2C relationships.
The goal of iLoveBOBs:
- Drive more customers to your location & online store
- Get those who buy, to buy more & often
- Boost sales during slow seasons
- Help you locate qualified candidates
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM – Breakfast Chat & Chew
- 9:05 AM – Introduction Ice Breaker
- 9:25 AM – Resource Partner Presentation
- 10:00 AM – Group support: Hot Seats
- 10:25 AM – Sales: Qualifying Leads
- 10:50 AM – Social Media: Best Practices
- 11:00 AM – Networking Exercise
- 11:30 AM – End
Toni Moore is a Legal and Lifestyle Strategist who empowers women to step up their game in every aspect of their lives. During Toni’s 19 year legal career, she has worked as a mid-level firm associate, as a business owner, an adjunct professor, financial fraud investigator and a life purpose strategist.